Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Certain people do certain things...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So that they do not fall into the category of being predictable.
    I feel pretencious enough to say that I am one of the best in that category.
    But you must watch, because doing the unexpected, can then become the expected wink

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    good point.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So...is that why you sleep with men?

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This coming from a guy who has a pic of a mans ass with Property of Ek3 tattooed on it...
    tisk tisk

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hk40

    Dumbass

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    1) is that pic supposed to verify that it is or isn't a man?

    2) wtf is wrong with her hip??

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That is Heide Klum (a Girl). That is whose ass is in my avatar. I'm gonna leave it up to you from there. Good luck cracking the case.

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    ...so naive....

    *repeats previous post here*

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mr. Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2001
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once again, Hannibull is being predictably unpredictable, but is was predictable that the thread would get lost....nothing new!



    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I am but a mere man<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmmm.....

    i think the main point of the original post has been addressed outside of hostboard. so with that... the thread has become something new.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •